The CCPA has proven itself in the market place – many Doctors and Wellness companies using the CCPA have expressed their confidence and trust in the Monitor. This Analyzer is endorsed by Professor Derek Raal from the Department of Endocrinology after completion of trial tests. Currently Prof Raal continues to use CCPA within his unit for both trials and patients results. A copy of the trial results can be forwarded to you on request.
The accuracy and precision of the CCPA is directly linked to technique and our responsibility, as the distributor of CCPA, is to offer the training and back up support to consistently maintain the highest standards.
The medical funders have approved the use of CCPA in the Drs Practice for the management and monitoring of Hyper-lipidemia patients.
The CCPA is also used in a pharmacy and wellness day environment to perform screening test to obtain results at the point of impact.
Various multiple tests can be performed on the CardioChek Professional Analyzer. The following is a list of the most widely used test panels (strips) and includes but is not limited to:
- Dual panel – Total Cholesterol and Glucose
- Lipid panel – Total Cholesterol, HDL, Trigs, LDL and Cholesterol Ratio
- Screening panel – Total Cholesterol, Glucose, and total Cholesterol/ HDL Ratio
- And many others
Using this diagnostic allows for more meaningful results at wellness days and more focused counselling to assist with life style changes and modifications.
Benefits in using this analyser:
- Accurate results every time: reproducibility of results due to the CCPA panels sample size sensitivity. This is achieved by the use of capillary collecting tubes and plungers.
- Reduced costs, and reduced strip wastage. ( no repeat tests necessary)
- Reduced time (1-2 minutes) and ultimately less long queues developing
- These products are FDA approved, CE marked & CLIA waived
See more……… CardioChek Professional Analyzer