Patient Focus Africa was first established in 2002 with the aim of promoting products while keeping the consumer’s needs and wants in mind. These consumers can be identified as Doctors, Pharmacies, Patients and Medical Schemes as well as Administrators, Wellness Companies/Managed Care Organizations and Occupational Health Facilities. Patient Focus Africa prides itself in being as much a family as a company, by promoting a friendly and ever evolving working environment. All employees at Patient Focus Africa are driven by the same goal and that is putting the patient first.
Patient Focus Africa has formed exclusive long term relationships with its leading global partners; these relationships allow us to provide solutions throughout the entire value chain related to the following disease categories:
As well as being actively involved in wellness programs.
We pride ourselves in the promoting and selling of approved POINT OF CARE TECHNOLOGY that carries with it the following Accreditations:
• FDA Approved
• CE Marked
• German Hypertension League approval
• CLIA Waived thus allowing medically trained staff to conduct all the tesst accurately and confidently
• Local endorsements by South African Academics specializing in the field of chronic diseases
• NCEP and ESA Endorsed
We focus on the future whilst supplying for the present. We achieve this by sourcing state of the art products that reduce health risks. As the aforementioned saying states ‘Make Early Diagnosis, Prevent Early Death’ – we at PFA ensure that the words of MEDPED echo in the minds of all of our stake holders. You know your cell phone number; you know your registration number but do you know the most important numbers? Your Health Numbers…Know your numbers so you can TEST NOW, KNOW NOW, ACT NOW!
Please contact us with any queries you may have.
Our technical engineers are internationally trained to calibrate and certify your BP Monitors and scales. By international training we refer to our technicians being sent to our suppliers in Germany and Korea and learning the intricacies of our machines from those who produce them. We come to you and calibrate your machinery but at no unnecessary cost to you. In very rare cases we would bring your products to our Head office to identify the problem.
Point of Care Academy:
The Main objectives of our training are to:
• To ensure standardization of health testing, delivery and evaluation
• To ensure accurate, valuable individual and group outcomes for high risk identification and follow up programs
It involves the following:
A two day workshop based course:
- Reviewing applicable disease entities
- Theoretical and practical workshop on current and new technical diagnostic instruments
- How and what to recommend regarding risk reduction interventions
As well as being a Refresher course on the following lifestyle diseases: